- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Before you enter the registration code found on your TV or device, you need to sign in or create an account. Once you've signed in then Amazon will guide you through the simple steps and you'll be registered in minutes.
Go to the Amazon main page and click on sign in . Just below it says, new customers start here. Enter your information and select create account. They will send you an email to your email service so go to your email and select that email. Confirm your email address relating to your new account and go back to Amazon and sign in.
Since numbers are apt to change, and sometimes people in different regions must use numbers for that region, here is how to find your the correct number for YOU:
At the bottom of the Amazon home page, under Let Us Help You, click Help.
In the blue box, click Need More Help.
Under Need More Help, click Contact Us.
You can sign in on the next screen, or just skip it, by clicking Skip Sign In at the bottom of the screen.
On the next screen, in #1 and #2, they ask a couple of questions to find out your problem. If you have trouble answering, because they don't have your problem listed, just click something, as you have to answer the questions before you can call. Once you get a person on the phone, you can explain, and they can transfer you to the correct representative.
2) Click on the sign in link in the top right of the website.
3) Log in using your username and password.
4) Scroll down the page. Find the "Settings" section of your account. Select "Manage Amazon Prime" from the long list of Settings options.
5) Check the "Payment History" section on the left, then Click "Do Not Continue" on the left hand side
6) At last you need to confirm that you do not want to continue the membership.