- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you don't receive an item you paid for, you can receive a refund of the full purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases through the eBay resolution process.
Prior to that contact the seller and try to make conversation and solve the issue as these things may occur when selling online. But of coarse, if you cannot work things out you have the option of opening a case by going to the resolution center. Then a few questions will be asked from you and the seller will be contacted. If the seller doesn't make things right, eBay will review the case. If you didn't receive an item you paid for, you'll usually receive a full refund plus original shipping costs.
You can follow this process- You will need to register for an eBay account before you can begin
selling items. Go to www.ebay.com. At the top left-hand corner of the
page, you will see links to "Sign in" or "Register." Click "Register,"
then enter the prompted information. Choose your username and password,
and a secret question and answer. Enter your birth date. Finally, type
in the numbers shown in the verification code and check mark the box to
to make sure all the information you have typed in is correct, then
click "Continue." You will proceed to link a PayPal account to your new
eBay account.May those link will help you- Tips for successful selling on eBay.
First of all, change your password immediately. Anyone can enter your account now. Try then to contact ebay.com and tell them your problem. They will probably give you their oppinion about this issue. I advice you not to send the radio back, he can fool you.
Go to http://ebay.com and click on the the heading SELL in the upper right. This is a pull down menu. I suggest that you read each heading through to familiarize yourself with selling. You will read how to open an account, how to pay your fees, how to receive payment for an item and how to list an item, post a phot etc.. Ebay has a great selling system and easy instructions to follow.
Here's how you can create a seller account:
1. Sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" button or link at the top of most eBay pages. 2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click "Sell." (You may be asked to sign in again, re-enter your credit card information, or both.) 3. Enter a short description of your item and click the "Start Selling" button in the middle of the page. 4. Enter information about your item on the Sell Your Item page and click "Continue." 5. On the Review Your Fees page, click "Continue." 6. Sign in again to create your seller's account. 7. Select or confirm the automatic payment method you would like to have on file. 8. Enter your automatic payment information in the fields provided. 9. After you enter your automatic payment information, click "Continue." On the next page, you'll confirm your listing.
Remember that you may be asked for additional verification by phone before or after you enter your automatic payment information.
You can also create your seller's account in just a few minutes by visiting the page titled Creating a Seller's Account:
The selling limit was placed by eBay on the accounts for all new sellers and existing eBay members who has low selling ratings. To remove the limit, you will need to contact eBay to review your account and you need to speak with the safe harbor team or I think that's what they call that department who handles account restriction. you can get eBay's phone number using my trick below
eBay phone trick
Hope this helps! Have a great day!
Fixya independent support
To sell an item on eBay, you must first create an eBay account by clicking the register link on the upper left side of the eBay homepage.
Once you have an account, you can now setup a Seller Account. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the "Site Map" link found at the bottom part of most eBay pages.
2. On the middle column of the Site Map page, scroll down and click the "Place or Update Credit Card on File" link under "My Selling Account".
3. Click the "create seller account" link on the next page. You may be asked to sign in.
4. You'll be directed to the page where to enter your credit card details. If you don't wish to enter your credit card information, just click on the "cancel" link beside the "Continue" button.
5. You'll be directed to the page where you can choose what Automatic Payment Method to use.