a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well on this being that I'm a piano player, and Yamaha is no slouch when it comes to absolutely fine instruments I'm going to say that your best bet is to go on Ebay and find what people are offering for it, and if you have a seller account you can check to see what they have sold for in the past. This might help you to get a basis for what you want to ask for it. Sadly the resale market on these things rarely ever meets what you put into them even though they are great instruments and will last a lifetime. It's just the times we are in, hope that helps.
You can follow this process- You will need to register for an eBay account before you can begin
selling items. Go to www.ebay.com. At the top left-hand corner of the
page, you will see links to "Sign in" or "Register." Click "Register,"
then enter the prompted information. Choose your username and password,
and a secret question and answer. Enter your birth date. Finally, type
in the numbers shown in the verification code and check mark the box to
to make sure all the information you have typed in is correct, then
click "Continue." You will proceed to link a PayPal account to your new
eBay account.May those link will help you- Tips for successful selling on eBay.
Go to http://ebay.com and click on the the heading SELL in the upper right. This is a pull down menu. I suggest that you read each heading through to familiarize yourself with selling. You will read how to open an account, how to pay your fees, how to receive payment for an item and how to list an item, post a phot etc.. Ebay has a great selling system and easy instructions to follow.
Here's how you can create a seller account:
1. Sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" button or link at the top of most eBay pages. 2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click "Sell." (You may be asked to sign in again, re-enter your credit card information, or both.) 3. Enter a short description of your item and click the "Start Selling" button in the middle of the page. 4. Enter information about your item on the Sell Your Item page and click "Continue." 5. On the Review Your Fees page, click "Continue." 6. Sign in again to create your seller's account. 7. Select or confirm the automatic payment method you would like to have on file. 8. Enter your automatic payment information in the fields provided. 9. After you enter your automatic payment information, click "Continue." On the next page, you'll confirm your listing.
Remember that you may be asked for additional verification by phone before or after you enter your automatic payment information.
You can also create your seller's account in just a few minutes by visiting the page titled Creating a Seller's Account:
The selling limit was placed by eBay on the accounts for all new sellers and existing eBay members who has low selling ratings. To remove the limit, you will need to contact eBay to review your account and you need to speak with the safe harbor team or I think that's what they call that department who handles account restriction. you can get eBay's phone number using my trick below
eBay phone trick
Hope this helps! Have a great day!
Fixya independent support
To sell an item on eBay, you must first create an eBay account by clicking the register link on the upper left side of the eBay homepage.
Once you have an account, you can now setup a Seller Account. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the "Site Map" link found at the bottom part of most eBay pages.
2. On the middle column of the Site Map page, scroll down and click the "Place or Update Credit Card on File" link under "My Selling Account".
3. Click the "create seller account" link on the next page. You may be asked to sign in.
4. You'll be directed to the page where to enter your credit card details. If you don't wish to enter your credit card information, just click on the "cancel" link beside the "Continue" button.
5. You'll be directed to the page where you can choose what Automatic Payment Method to use.
You can contact the Ebay Customer support and lodge a complaint against the seller. Ebay will try to get in touch with the Seller and provide you the details. Ebay will take necessary action against the seller (if found guilty) which may result his account suspension with Ebay.