Question about Televison & Video
Hi all, can anyone help me with the code I need to input for my dvd player? I have a little manual with dozens of codes but it unfortunately doesn't list any Technika products.
Any help with this would be grealty appreciated.
Google the maker and look under technical help and the codes should be listed. Or just Google "code for universal remote urc22b venturer"
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Innovage Jumbo remote codes for RCA TV; 000, 003, 004, 005, 007, 009, 011, 015, 048, 082, 092, 094, 096, 098, 102, 103, 107, 113, 125, 129, 167, 179, 187, 188, 191,194.
Pansonic DVD; 175.
Pansonic VCR; 021, 060, 115, 125, 138, 148, 149.
Philips DVD; 173, 183, 198.
Bell ExpressVu; 168, 187, 194.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
If you have Dish Network and I suspect if you have Direct TV or a cable providers, you can use your remote for that service provider to find your VCR code. For the Dish you can look in the user's guide on pages 9 and 19 to see how to do a "Device Code Scan" and "Check Device Code".
To Scan: #1: Turn on the device you wish to scan for a code, #2 Press and hold down the button on your Dish remote for that device until all the buttons light up and the specific device button is flashing, #3 Press the blank power button, #4 press the up or down button until until your VCR tuns off, #5 Press the POUND ( # ) key to store the code number and #6 Press the blank power key to turn the device back on.
To Check the Device Code: #1 Press and hold down the device key until all buttons light up and the device button is flashing, next press the POUND ( # ) key TWICE ! The Mode button will flash to code number with a pause between each number, i.e. 5 flashes, pause 3 flaskes, pause one quick flash is 530. Write down this number and you are rady to go !
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2009 | Zenith ZN110 Remote Control
Feb 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
1,299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!