a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I understand that you need an unlock code for your LG KU990 Viewty Phone.
1. insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad
3. Enter 2945#*990#
4. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press ok6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
My guess is that this is a contact error between the screen and the actual phone, as it turns back to normal when you put pressure on it.. Same thing happened to me.. I sent it in for reparation though, but i'm guessing the problem is a contact error...
yea mate I broke my screen a few months ago. So I bought a new screen from ebay (about $70 AUS inc P&H) opened up my viewty and replaced it. All parts in the phone snap in together no soldering required. The screen connects through a simple snap in ribbon cable. Only tricky part is that adhesive strip that holds the front cover in other than that the phone should come apart with some light prying.
I have the same problem. But i had solved it. I use a lighter to burn on my viewty's touch screen, and it is working properly again within 30 secs. And ofcourse, do not burn the touch screen without a screen protector. Hope this solution would help.