Question about Philips MP3 & Digital Media Players
I think it s the steps you performed the repair matters.
This is the steps i tried and works.
1) open device manager,
2) connect your player to the PC
3) open repair tab on the device manager
4) disconnect player
5) re-connect player while pressing Vol+
6) see pop-up asking you to release Vol +
7) click "repair" in the popup to perform repair
8) see notification of repair done
if after performing repair, it still doesnt work, i think u have to send it to repair centre.
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2011 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Aug 07, 2010 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
Nov 01, 2008 | Philips SA3125\02 MP3 Player
Aug 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
May 10, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2007 | Philips HDD1630 MP3 Player
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!