Question about Computers & Internet
I suspect you have a thermal issue
1. try cooling down the computer as much as possible
2. dissable and unused services
3. download and install the ALL of the latest service packs and critical updates
4. download and install any updates that apply to skype
5. download and install and updates for your bluetooth device
if you still don't get results
you may have an incompatability issue.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 Netbook...
Feb 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Aug 18, 2010 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2017 | Radio Communications
Aug 11, 2008 | Alesis Multimix 8 USB 8-Channel Mixer...
Mar 24, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!