- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
WEp key is your wireless security key
You can open the router page with ip address 192.168.1.1
enter user name = leave blank
Enter the router setup page
Click the wireless tab.
Go to wireless security tab and below the wireless type there will be security key.
That is your key.
This Utility program will help you locate few details of your network like,
1. SSID ( network name ) 2. WEP/WPA Key ( Your network security key ) 3. The PC/Laptop IP Address 4. Router IP address 5. Which all Devices are connected to your Router/Network Wireless 6. Which all Network are available nearby your place 7. Let you access the Router Configuration
Click here to Download the HP Network Diagnostic Utility
Download the file on Desktop and Run the program ( Ex. File name = HPNDU.EXE ) Follow the Instructions on the Screen and do accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.
* Rating and comments are welcome on this solution
Type this address into your computers browser 192.168.2.1 from there you can access your routers settings.The wep key will be under security.Once you get the key you can input it on your ps3.If you do not have a wep key make one.Most gaming systems etc won't connect to a unprotected connection.
The WEP and WPA key is configured in the router's wireless settings. WPA is a stronger encryption than the older WEP encryption, I suggest you use WPA or better still WPA2. To secure your wireless network, configure the wireless router and the wireless card in the computer, please click on this link and follow my instructions :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r3559128-wireless_router_security