Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I'm trying to get te drivers for an HP PSC2210. I go to the HP supportsite and find te driver. But when I click on it to download all I getis page were it says Name, Size, Last Modified but nothing is belowthese captions. Above that it says "Up to a higher directory." Butwhere are the drivers and how do I download them?
This is the file name of the driver: rw2_021_w02_enu.exe
Can ayone help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3740 InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
You can download the Canon printer drivers from their WEB support
site. Please click on this link and select your model printer to
Sep 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 14, 2007 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!