Hi - can someone let me know how (and if) I can reset my HTC TyTn to factory setting and wipe all the data (contacts etc.)? I am about to pass it on to someone and I wont to hand it over in a 'clean' condition. Many thanks for your help.
Press and hold the two soft keys (the ones with dashes on) and at the same time insert the stylus in the soft reset hole. All three things need to be done together and a warning will appear. (it is a bit fiddly)
Go to Start>Settings>System (Tab)>Clear Storage (Icon)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hard reset or factory wipe is a method of formatting any Android device ( tablet or mobile). By doing hard reset all the apps and files that are installed or created by the user will deleted. Even the memory card will get formatted. So before going for hard reset or factory swipe, it is suggested to remove the memory card if you do not want data to be erased
For simple factory reset the process is follows:
Goto settings -> Back & reset -> factory data reset
After factory reset, only pre installed apps and files that came with the device will remain on it.
1. Turn off Samsung Dart. Press and hold Volume up key + POWER on the
2. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the keys.
3. Using the volume keys, scroll down to Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
4. Press the Power key to confirm.
5. With Volume select Yes -- delete all user. Press the Power key to
After master reset select Reboot System Now. Press the Power key to confirm.
6. Your T-mobile Samsung Dart phone reseted to the factory default state.
(This should work but if not, try both volume + power)
Samsung T-mobile Dart reset
A Samsung T499 master reset restores the original factory settings and
may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs,
and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data
stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available).
To perform a hard reset, follow these steps.
Samsung Dart T499 Factory Data Reset
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the
factory default settings.
1. Press Samsung Dart T499 reset - Samsung Dart T499 reset and then tap
Samsung Dart T499 reset settings key (Settings) - Privacy.
2. Tap Factory data reset. This action erases all data from your phone
except current system
software and bundled applications, or SD card files such as music or photos.
3. Tap Reset phone - Erase everything.
Samsung Dart Password code try 1234
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Dart Android phone: Enter
*2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc.
will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM
or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before
I think you get wrong HTC TyTN II unlock code my friend, try to get the correct one by calling your original network phones provider. If you need instant HTC unlock code, you can try find them from online unlock code store, you just need to wait for a couple of minutes and you will get new unlock code complete with instruction how to insert that unlock code in your email.
I find certain voodoo rituals to do the trick. Especially those derived from rites originating in the southern gulf coast region. To start, build a low, hot burning fire pit surrounded by granitic stones roughly the size of oranges. Be sure you have a light bed of gravel beneath the fire itself to allow air space for the spirits to commune before entering the fire and your device. Use eucalyptus logs ages approximately 2 months for the fire itself, and sprinkle a solution of pulverized bat wings soaked in winter menstrual blood from a one year old goat. Wave your Diamond over the fire vigorously while chanting the names of all three major thorn gods repeatedly. That should do the trick.
ya sure, you need to remove the stuff that came with it previously, all you need to do it a HARD RESET. this will remove all the data that has been on installed on phone and restore it to factory setting. to do a Hard Reset, just hold down right and left soft keys ( together) and put stylus into a hole located near memory card. now when u start the phone u have to configure it to timezone and screen setting and all etc. to put different stuff or htc stuff you need to change the ROM i.e. operating system of your phone. Please refer www.xdadevelopers.com for further details.
1. Pull out the stylus. 2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip. 3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings and/or format the internal storage.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings. 2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage. 3. In the drop-down menu, select whether to Clear Storage only, Format internal storage only, or Clear storage and format internal storage. 4. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.