Question about HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Hi - can someone let me know how (and if) I can reset my Touch Diamond to factory setting and wipe all the data (contacts etc.)? I am about to pass it on to someone and I wont to hand it over in a 'clean' condition. Many thanks for your help.
To perform a hard reset
1. Pull out the stylus.
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and
ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the
VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other
button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings and/or format the internal storage.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All
2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
3. In the drop-down menu, select whether to Clear Storage only,
Format internal storage only, or Clear storage and format internal storage.
4. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
I have an HTC Touch Diamond. It started giving me problems with my screen was offset. I had to hit the 4 to get the 1 and couln't hit my keyboard button. It was like my whole screen was lowered. Now the whole touch screen won't work. I still can the enter, home, back and answering buttons. I reset it once and it went to the align screen, it was working off and on for about 30 mins and now back frozen. Help
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Take back cover off and there is a reset button
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2011 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Feb 18, 2011 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Dec 29, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Sep 29, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Sep 11, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Apr 23, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Mar 08, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jan 27, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Oct 20, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Sep 14, 2008 | HTC TyTN Smartphone
979 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: