Question about Visioneer OneTouch 5600 Flatbed Scanner
Hello, i have windows xp sp2 and drivers i got from the official site of visioneer doesnt work for my scanner. i cant find another drivers. also there are no drivers for linux. what can i do? thanks
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This has instructions and drivers for XP.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
If it is a usb device and it doesn't sees it ..just change the port until it sees it ...
Another thing to do is to go to control panel and run the add new hardware wizard...You can run the driver first to be sure it is in the system and after that run the wizard ..., but in a normal way it should see the usb unknown device and try to install it auto...
if it is not a usb device ..just connect it ...go to device manager by right click on the My computer icon ...properties./hardware /device manager ....here you should see the printer in yellow color and with a ask sign meaning that its missing the driver ...If you do not see it ...just right click on computer in D manager ///and choose scan for hardware changes..it should bring it to sight ..
after that right click ..and update driver ...if the driver s not an installer just browse from the update driver wizard to the location of the folder with the driver and it will take it ...
let me know if it is anything else...BY the way ..be sure the printer it is powered and on...before trying to install it ...otherwise it will not see it ..
Have a nice day and please do not forget to rate if it was helpful...
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Unfortunately I have checked there web site and they are only supported for xp;
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
ok guys here is the fix for vist and or windows 7 to make your scanners work
1. put your cd in the drive don't let it autorun
2. goto my computer then right click the driver that has your install disk in it
3. click open
4. then fine the drivers folder and open it
4. the file you see should be your driver for your scanner the number on this file should be the modle # of your scanner
5. right click that file then click run as adm. allow any and all pop up's
6. after the install is done restart your computer
7.after the computer reboots go back to my computer and open the driver that has you install disk and open it (do not do auto open) like for this file start32.exe and right click it then click run as adm. allow any and all pop up's (you may see something saying in any one of the steps that the driver or software u are trying to load dose not have a signature always click ok, allow, or indtall this sofe ware is old so it dose not have a signature)
8. after the install is done reboot your computer goto control panle and open it look for systems and open it goto device manager open it then look for your scanner it should not be hard to fine it's the one marked with the yellow flag
9. right that file then goto properties then click on it then goto update driver ( do not click driver update software in the same menu with properties) another menu will open up click on update driver it's just below the driver details box
10. now windows will update your driver when done restart your computer and y should be good to go
Posted on Jun 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 8920 Flatbed Scanner
Sep 08, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 5600 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 25, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 8700 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 23, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 5800 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 08, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 5600 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 04, 2008 | Visioneer OneTouch 5300 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 14, 2008 | Visioneer One Touch 7600 USB
Apr 24, 2008 | Visioneer OneTouch 5300 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
610 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: