Question about Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
I have a proscan 26lb30q and i hooked up very thing. (just my cable box) but it urns one for about a second then turns off. Can you help?
Just try to reset;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 3 - 4 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2017 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2016 | Toshiba 51H83 51" Rear Projection...
Mar 23, 2014 | Televison & Video
Oct 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 21, 2011 | Toshiba 26HF85 26 in. Television
Jan 05, 2016 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
572 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: