Question about Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
I have a proscan 26lb30q and i hooked up very thing. (just my cable box) but it urns one for about a second then turns off. Can you help?
Just try to reset;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can saved time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 3 - 4 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | Proscan Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2014 | Proscan Televison & Video
Sep 24, 2011 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 04, 2009 | Proscan 32LB30H LCD TV
May 15, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 16, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 28, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 26, 2009 | Proscan 42LA30H 42 in. LCD Television
Feb 25, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 05, 2016 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
603 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: