Question about JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
I bought this player for my mum and the manual has been misplaced. She needs to use a microphone on this unit. I noticed that there is a "mic" port at the back of the unit but am not able to figure out, if after plugging in, what do I select? Tape / CD / (I hope it's not FM!). I do nt have the unit with me but will be going back to my mum's place every week for a weekly visit. Would like to have the solution before I visit her next :)
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
I have a JVC RC-QN2 Boombox. There is no MIC port at the back of mine, only a HEADPHONE jack and the A/C plug port.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
That model seems to pre-date JVC's online manuals.
Let's try a little logic here though:
- Can it record on FM? No - Can it record on CD? No - Can it record on tape? Probably. And if it is set up as most such devices, it will have to be switched to 'Tape,' then 'Record' and if you don't wish to actually put anything on tape, you may still have to have one in the drive and just leave it on 'Pause.'
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2016 | JVC Boomboxes
May 31, 2014 | Boomboxes
Feb 13, 2011 | JVC RC-BX30 Cassette/CD Boombox
Jan 31, 2011 | JVC RC-EX30 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Oct 12, 2010 | JVC RC-EX25 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Aug 12, 2010 | JVC RC-EX30 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jun 05, 2010 | JVC RC-EX30 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: