Question about JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
I bought this player for my mum and the manual has been misplaced. She needs to use a microphone on this unit. I noticed that there is a "mic" port at the back of the unit but am not able to figure out, if after plugging in, what do I select? Tape / CD / (I hope it's not FM!). I do nt have the unit with me but will be going back to my mum's place every week for a weekly visit. Would like to have the solution before I visit her next :)
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
I have a JVC RC-QN2 Boombox. There is no MIC port at the back of mine, only a HEADPHONE jack and the A/C plug port.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
That model seems to pre-date JVC's online manuals.
Let's try a little logic here though:
- Can it record on FM? No - Can it record on CD? No - Can it record on tape? Probably. And if it is set up as most such devices, it will have to be switched to 'Tape,' then 'Record' and if you don't wish to actually put anything on tape, you may still have to have one in the drive and just leave it on 'Pause.'
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2016 | JVC Car Audio & Video
Aug 03, 2014 | Samson Dynamic Concert Stage Microphone...
Oct 01, 2013 | Insignia RC-800M Remote Control
Jan 21, 2009 | JVC XV-N650
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: