I hav easycam twin model no.98068 webcam, bt due to some reasons, i lost the installion cd. plz give me a link frm which i can install ma cam .plz reply soon, its quite urgent or mail me on email@example.com
thanx a lot in advance.waiting 4 ur reply
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to Control Panel and Click on Sounds, Click
on Audio, then Click on the Microphone. Then Click on the drop
down and select Camera Microphone.
Click OK and it should work.
Hope this helps. Bud
EasyCam Installation Instructions For Microsoft® Vista
1. If your computer is connected to the internet, you will have to disconnect
from internet temporarily until the installation is complete.
2. Insert the CD that came with your EasyCam
a. Do not install the driver
b. Close the ?Auto Run? window
3. Remove the sticker from the end of the USB plug on the camera and plug the
camera into an available USB plug.
4. ?Found New Hardware window will appear.
5. Select ?Locate and install drivers software (Recommended)?
6. A Permission Dialogue box may or may not appear, depending on the version and
security that is set up.
a. If the dialogue box appears, click ?Next?
b. If the dialogue box does not appear, perform step 7
7. Window?s dialogue box will appear, ?Insert the disc that came with your USB
Camera?, click ?Next?
8. Window?s dialogue box will appear, ?The software for this device has been
successful installed? click on ?Close?
9. A ?Power Frequency? dialogue box will appear, click ?NO?
10. Click on the start button
11. Click on ?Computer?
12. Open the ?Local Disc (C:)?
13. Open Program Files
14. Open VGA USB Camera
15. Double click on AMCAP
16. AMCAP will open into a screen displaying what the camera is focused on. If this
does not occur, follow the steps below.
a. Click on ?Capture?
b. Click on ?Start Capture?
c. If you still do not receive a picture, follow the steps below.
i. Click on ?Device?
ii. Make sure ?CIF USB Camera (2110A) is checked
iii. Check on ?Options?
iv. Make sure ?Preview? is checked
v. You should now be able to see what the camera is focused on.
There must be an updater programme working in the background looking for software up dates, then cannot find any and decides to crash.
Click Start>run then type 'msconfig' then hit enter.
In the startup tab look for anything to do with your easycam and untick it.
Click apply then restart pc and a box will show up so just tick 'dont show me this again'.