Question about Sanyo DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Can you please give me the code to make my dvd pleayer a mutli region instead of just region 4 as it is now.
The dvd player is new ad is a Sanyo hvr_dx625h
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Feb 05, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jun 12, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-ES35VS
Dec 22, 2010 | Pioneer DV-490V-K DVD Player
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 28, 2009 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Feb 20, 2008 | Philips DVDR520H DVD Player/HDD
Oct 17, 2016 | Sanyo DVD & Blu-Ray Players
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: