Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
Can you please give me the code to make my dvd pleayer a mutli region instead of just region 4 as it is now.
The dvd player is new ad is a Sanyo hvr_dx625h
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Feb 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2013 | Pioneer DV2032K All Multi Region Code...
Jun 12, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-ES35VS
Dec 22, 2010 | Pioneer DV-490V-K DVD Player
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 28, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: