Question about Televison & Video
In the end we sorted the problem ourselves, although the stereo sound now does not work at all,
we merely removed the video & audio leads from the rear of the set ( stereo sound) and moved them to the side which only emits a mono signal. although the sound is now only of the quality of a normal tv, we can at least enjoy watching a larger screen. An update in the near future to a large flat screen is on the cards.
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear...
Aug 20, 2011 | Samsung HL-S5087W DLP TV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jan 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
May 09, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!