Question about Projection Televisions
In the end we sorted the problem ourselves, although the stereo sound now does not work at all,
we merely removed the video & audio leads from the rear of the set ( stereo sound) and moved them to the side which only emits a mono signal. although the sound is now only of the quality of a normal tv, we can at least enjoy watching a larger screen. An update in the near future to a large flat screen is on the cards.
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2014 | Projection Televisions
Sep 11, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear...
Aug 20, 2011 | Samsung HL-S5087W DLP TV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jan 26, 2010 | Projection Televisions
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
May 09, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Jul 05, 2008 | Samsung Projection Televisions
Apr 09, 2008 | Projection Televisions
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!