- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yeah you have touch sensitivity set to high in the touch pad and your wrist is hitting the touch pad. go your touch pad settings in the control panel and turn it down til when your wrist brushes it, it doesn't move the mouse.
Hi three, uninstall the Logitech V220 Cordless optical mouse driver from the laptop and then restart the laptop again. Now install that Logitech V220 Cordless optical mouse driver again . I am sure its will start working. If not then make sure your batter Is properly fixed inside in the mouse & that's fully charged. After those thing if still not working then visit service center, because the mouse censer stop working and its damaged.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
I'm assuming it's an optical mouse, but a few details are lacking in your post. Is it the same mouse pad that you used before you changed your batteries? Is your mouse pad shiny? Because that will affect the performance of an optical mouse.
And really, and optical mouse doesn't need a mouse pad. If it works OFF of the mouse pad, just get rid of the pad.
Because you don't list what model Logitech cordless mouse you have, look in this list to see if yours is on it. If it is, click on the link and download and install the driver. This
download has the latest drivers and SetPoint software for Logitech
cordless, wireless and Bluetooth pointing devices (mouse). http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/logisetpoint-dl.html Specifically
the mouse driver is for the following models:
Anywhere Mouse MX
Cordless Mini Optical Mouse
Cordless Optical Mouse
Cordless Optical TrackMan
Cordless TrackMan Optical
Cordless TrackMan Wheel
G1 Optical Mouse
G3 Laser Mouse
G5 Laser Mouse
G500 Gaming Mouse
G7 Laser Cordless Mouse
G9 Laser Mouse
G9x Laser Mouse
LX3 Plus Laser
MX 610 Left-Hand
Performance Mouse MX
I hope this helps and good luck! Please remember to vote and leave a testimonial.
Try disconnecting the Mouse Receiver from the
USB port and reinstall the CD software program. When
the program asks you to connect the MouseReceiver to the USB
port, do so and it should work.
Hope this helps. Bud
Not sure if it could be a mouse issue or a surface issue.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. Most mice have a "channel" buttof on the bottom used to pair it with the wireless base. Try pressing this a few times to see if you get the desired effect.
2. Surface has a lot to do with quality of the mouse tracking beacon. I suggest dropping $10 on a mousepad. I have a mouse pad with a wrist rest I paid $15 bucks for and even though the mouse doesn't move as fast as on the desk, simple changes in the Control Panel for mouse tracking solved this issue.
3. I am not one to harp on a particular mouse manufacturer but I have had a great deal of good experiences with Logitechs line of mice and keyboards.
Hope this helps.