When I print to Winfax, the send screen comes up, but no documents.
The documents I found created in winfax data, and I can "send them to winfax" and they show up, but I can only send 1 page at a time that way.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you know how to send an email, the rest is easy..
Firstly, save your winfax document into your "my documents" folder and make sure you remember the file name. Setup your email as you want it then click on the "add attachment" button at the top of the screen (this depends on which email system you are using but most attachments can be added from the new email screen).
In hotmail and windows live, use the attach button and select file. In outlook and outlook express, use the attach button on the top toolbar. Click on file and a dialog box will open asking for the file you wish to attach. Use the box to navigate to your my documents folder and then select the winfax file you saved earlier. If the file is not showing, click on the file type box and select all files. once you have found your winfax file, select it and click on "ok" or "attach". Wait for the system to upload your file and then click on "send"..
You're done !!!
rename the existing DATA folder that is linked to winfax to another name, like DATAORIGINAL,
then copy your DATA folder over.
Make sure Winfax is closed when you do this.
Once it is copied over, start WinFax. Your data from the old faxes should appear in WinFax
To create the message store folder:
1. Close WinFax and the WinFax Controller.
2. If you are running Windows NT, 2000, or XP, stop the WinFax service. If you don't know how to do this, read the document How to start or stop a service in Windows.
3. Using Windows Explorer, locate and then double-click the Symantec WinFax Pro folder.
4. Click File.
5. Point to New, and then click Folder.
6. Give the new folder a name (My Faxes, for example) and press Enter.
7. Close Windows Explorer.
This is a solution that was suggested for an earlier edition of the Winfax Pro, but there is no reason why it shouldn?t work on this one as well:
1. Close Winfax and any other program that has anything to do with it, delete all the temp files that yo don?t need.
2. Run Scandisk and fix any problems that may come up.
3. Run delfix.exe which is located in the winfax folder in the status files.
4. Run delfix-rebuild and delfix-optimize and check if the problem is solved.
If the problem reoccurs there is another possibility- to change the name of the WinFax\data folder and create a new one which you will transfer the address book file, status files etc. from the old folder. Note that there might be some information that wouldn?t go through.