Question about Computers & Internet
1)when my hp computer with Vista operating system is turned on, a message in a box appears saying "Program Options Page click Update Definitions"....I can't find Program Options Page
2) Spysweeper doesn't sweep and nothing is quarantined.
3) A message informs me that 4 shields are not working.
I do not know because all shields are working.
4) The spysweeper Alerts is not working.
if you are using webroot antispyware software on the computer. you have 2 resolution for that.
1. if you have a CD then you can uninstall and reinstall it before that disconnect the internet connection.
2. If your are downloading it online then the only thing is first try to download a different antivirus for the time being and then you can uninstall webroot from the cmptr and then you can download it again and then you can uninstall the antivirus which you installed for the time being.
this will resolve the issue.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
Aug 30, 2009 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Apr 01, 2009 | Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware &...
Sep 13, 2008 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Aug 01, 2008 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Jun 28, 2008 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Sep 24, 2007 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!