Question about Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
How do i disassemble my polaroid TLA-01911C lcd tv? i want to replace the lcd panel or it's back light.
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jul 30, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Dec 28, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Oct 12, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jun 16, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jan 17, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
May 15, 2008 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
3,457 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!