Question about Televison & Video
At the present moment my dvd player only plays region 4 dvd's but i need to have i play all regions what code do i put in too change region code
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
I had same prob as ramy53. I suspect Sanyo changes the password every so often. I decided to start pressing 0 and 1 keys randomly and was lucky. I must have stumbled on the right combination!
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Have the same problem and when I go into System info...the region code does not appear..am I doing something wrong? I was trying instructions as per Jaffa012001
Thanks so much..please help as this is really getting me crazy!
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
I have the same problem as kymlor and icuron2.
Have tried jaffa012001 solution but to no avail.
It is most frustrating not to be able to play other region dvd's.
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2011 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | LG RC199H DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!