An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: changing code for dvd recorder+vcr Sanyo hvr-dx625h
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control 2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu 3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101' 4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region. 5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control. 6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the dvds which are "all regions" are recorded from a computer, your dvd player may not play them. I assume the dvds which have a region code have been professionally prepared. Sometimes, the cheap dvd players will play anything while the more sophisticated ones will give you trouble unless everything is just perfect.
Hi, Do the following step to make your DVD player region free..
1.Turn machine on without disc inside
2.Press menu button
3.Enter region code (See below for list)
4.A highlighted 'region area number' will appear in the upper left corner (some players)
5.Press 9 to change the region number to multi-regional
6.Turn DVD off
(remove power from mains)
next time when u power on the DVD ,it will be region free.
DVD-VR330: region free
1.Turn DVD player on without a disc inside
2.Hit 'MENU' on remote control
3.Enter code: 57538
4.The current region code will be displayed in the top-left corner
5.For region free press 9 (region 2 UK, region 1 US etc)
6.Power OFF and power ON
Remember your region code that displayed.Some disks sold in your area will only play if your unit is set to your region.In that case go thur process again and instead of 9 put your region number in.Need more help firstname.lastname@example.org.
I live in Australia and have two Samsung DVD/VCR player recorders, DVD-VR375 and DVD-VR355. I could only play Region 4 DVDs until I pressed DVD, with no DVD in the units, pressed Menu then 76884, then 9, inserted a Region 1 DVd and it played in both units. Christina Weate
1.Switch on unit 2.Press- Setup on the remote 3.Select the Lock option from the on screen setup menu 4.Press Lock on the remote unit ( under slide cover) 5.Press 0 7 times on the remote keypad 6.A message appears stating the unit is now Code free on the screen 7.Press Enter on the remote. 8.Close Setup menu and switch unit off. 9.Switch on and enjoy Multi-region DVD playing
please donot forget to rate this solution. Thanks for using FixYa.
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control 2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu 3. Using the remote control type in '1101' 4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region. 5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control. 6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Good luck, haven't hacked that one yet...most dvd recorders allow region change 4 X then locks it to that 4th region, I'm waiting for hitachi to build theirs with the codes inside, like their old table top VCR with NTSC/PAL/PAL2/SECAM/MESECAM auto configured.