Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Follow these steps to re-install the driver for the webcam. You will
need to be logged in as an Administrator or have an Administrator
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2016 | Acer PC Laptops
Jan 31, 2014 | Toshiba PC Laptops
May 12, 2011 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Mar 01, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7100 Notebook PC
Nov 11, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Jul 29, 2010 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
Dec 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Apr 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!