- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
2. Type "Settings" in the left text box on the Google Translate page.
3. On the right side next to the languages, click the little triangle that points down and choose "Chinese" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Settings" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
4. Go back to Google Translate and type "Language" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Language" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
5. Once you are in the language settings, you should be able to choose "English".
Return to the main menu, and select the settings icon (shown above), and then select the 3rd option from the top. At that
point simply scroll through your options until you find the language you want. Each language is written in its respective characters
About your recent purchase of 16GB 4th Gen Slim MP3 MP4 Media Player with FM radio
You have been sold a fake sized player. it is hacked to show 16GB actual size may be around 1GB to 8GB. test your player with "H2TESTW 1.4" you will find it the first hit on www.google.com let other people know and open a dispute on paypal, you have been sold a fake item. Do not return the item for refund as sellers address is very likely wrong, useless to wait for a replacement player because they all are hacked. Get a partial refund. I paid 35usd, got 20usd refunded just now.
About your problem. The player doesn't require anything works with vista and xp /etc just by plugging it into your computer and then turn it on, it will show up on your my computer as a removeable disk.
I can definitely Fixya! Ill walk you through it. Get on the main menu screen. Settings if the 5th one down on the main menu Language is the 13th one down on that Settings page. See if you can do it that way if not. at the bottom of the settings page regardless of language it should say "Reset all settings" and that should let you choose a language.
If none of these work and you dont mind restarting all over with your ipod you can Visit apples page about how to reset an ipod. ( http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1339?viewlocale=en_US ) After reset it will allow you to select your desired language. which im assuming will be English.
i got one off ebay just a few fays ago and the language was stuck in chinese, so after just testing the MP34 i found out how to change the langauge into English.
Click into the 'two rotating items',
Then, go down to the 4th settings, i.e 04/11. This is Languages.
After entering that, click into the 2nd option. i.e 02/25. This is English settings.
And hopefully it should be done.