A web page will open, select operative system etc., and click on download . Chose to download the file in my documents when asked. Afterdownloading, find thefile, double click on the file, if you get introubles ,then follow instructions below to reset and reinstall:
Unplug printer USB.
Go to control panel >> installed printers in Windows and remove (delete ) any installed printer from printer list.
Download driver from websiteand run the file.
Follow driver installation wizard.
Plug back printer when prompted from installation wizard.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click Start and then go to Printers and Faxes (XP), Printers(Vista), Devices and Printers(Win 7)
1. Right Click on your printer Icon
2. Click Open or See What's Printing
3. Click the option that says Printer on the upper left corner of the window that pops up.
4. Make sure the only thing that is checked under that menu is Set As Default Printer.
5. If Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing has a check mark. Uncheck it.
Try printing again. I hope this helped.
I would like to provide you few workaround steps, you may try to improve the printing speed on the computer.
Delete all the Temporary files:
For Windows XP:
(1) Click Start >> In the Run window, type "%temp%" which opens temporary files folder.
(2) Delete all the files that are listed over there.
If Windows Vista:
(1) Click Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> In the Run window, type "%temp%" and press enter.
(2) Delete all the files listed under temporary files folder.
(1) Click Start >> Printer and Faxes.
(2) Right click on the Printer icon which is set as default and select properties.
(3) Click on Advance Tab.
(4) put a check mark on "Print Directly to printer" option.
(5) Click Apply and Ok.
Hope this solution would be helpful in resolving the issue that you are experiencing.