Question about Nintendo DS Console
Im sorry but you might have to be a bit more specific. I dont think u can update a ds game. and u cant connect it to the computer. the possible putcome i gathered from that is that he wants to play his game online and trade pokemon etc. meaning u need to connect the ds to your computer wirelessly using a
-nintendo wi-fi usb connector-( a usb drive u basically plug into ur computer and gives off internet for nintendo products) or a -wireless router or modem- ( the black box that the cables go through for internet).
When your grandson plays the game and wants to go online, (i will explain how to use this using directions in the game)
1. turn on the ds and load the game
2. watch the introduction movie (shiny pokemon)
3. on the main screen where you decide to either continue, new game, or -NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS-, go to nintendo wfc settings
4.tap the blue box labelled nintendo wi-fi connection settings
5.if ur using a Wi-fi usb tap connect to wifi usb or if using wireless internet tap a blank connection square
6. follow the prompts for the wifi usb and u will be connected to the internet
7. for wireless internet, tap search for an access point
8. when it has found the wireless internet tap O.K/connect/next etc and follow the prompts
9.when thats connected return to pokemon Diamond main screen then tap new game/continue to play
10. walk to the pokemon centre and go downstairs to battle online - or go into a house in
(Jublife city?) to trade pokemon online
WOAH!! that was a lot of writing!
hope i helped plz make a comment or something if u need my help again
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Aug 21, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Diamond for DS
Apr 11, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite
Apr 11, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Diamond for DS
Mar 23, 2009 | Datel Action Replay for Nintendo DS
Mar 01, 2009 | Nintendo Advance Wars for DS
Aug 23, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Mar 23, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: