How to make labels from EXCEL list?
Im not really familiar how to make label on Excel but you can try this steps that works on words:
Please follow the steps below to print Business Cards or Labels in Microsoft Word.
1) Click on TOOLS.
2) Click on ENVELOPES AND LABELS.
3) Click on the LABELS tab.
4) Click on OPTIONS.
5) Under PRINTER INFORMATION select LASER AND INKJET.
6) Under product number select the label type that you are using. If you are using Avery labels, select the number that coincides with the number on the Avery package.
7) Click on OK.
8) Click on NEW DOCUMENT.
9) This will give you the layout of the document format on your screen.
10) Type in all the information you need on one label.
11) Once the label is completed, highlight that whole label.
12) Click on EDIT, COPY.
13) Click on the next label.
14) Click on EDIT, PASTE.
15) Paste the information on all labels until page is completed.
16) Print your labels.
With this procedure, you do not need to modify the page setup or printer driver properties.
Hope this help, pls rate as fixya if this helps. Thanks!
Jun 26, 2008 |