Question about Samsung CW29M64NS 29" TV
I was trying to adjust the geometry of the screen after I entered the programming menu (through the "Display - Menu - Mute - Power" combination) and I accidentally selected some option and know I can see the word "AGING" written near the bottom left corner of the screen permanently.
The TV doesnt go into standby mode anymore and I have to manually power it off. This also means that I cant enter the programming menu again.
Can someone please help me with this? Many thanks.
(Note: the model of the tv is CS29Z6HF and NOT CW29M64NS.)
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is not a solution but it is a big thank you to whoever posted the 3/20/07 solution to getting progressive scan OFF. I tried holding REW & FF in for 5 sec. and it worked. Thanks Again
Posted on Oct 05, 2007
1. Turn off the TV
2. Press "info" then "Menu" then "mute" and then "Power" on your remote (As fast as possible).
The TV will now start up in Service Mode
Breinholm / Denmark
Posted on May 24, 2008
SOURCE: samsung plano tv
The problem that is happening is due to the shutdown circuit activating, which is an indication of excessive current flow. This may indicate a problem in the High Voltage section or in the power supply feed from the HV section. In any case this problem is best dealt with by a trained professional. I would suggest that you take the TV to a qualified TV repair person and have them check it out.
I hope this helps
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2013 | Panasonic TC-29P22R 29" TV
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
May 01, 2012 | Samsung WS32Z308P 32" TV
May 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 04, 2007 | Samsung WS32Z308P 32" TV
Oct 27, 2007 | Mitsubishi CS-27609 27" TV
752 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: