Please give me the procedure how to import foxpro files in tally 7.2
To import data from a FoxPro database, use the Microsoft Visual FoxPro ODBC driver. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools.
3) In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Data Sources (ODBC), and then add a new ODBC data source for your FoxPro database or tables by selecting the appropriate Visual FoxPro driver.
4) Start Access, and then open your Access database.
5) On the File menu, point to Get External Data, and then click Import.
6) In the Import dialog box, click ODBC Databases in the Files of type list.
7) In the Select Data Source dialog box, click the Visual FoxPro data source that you created in step 3, and then click OK.
8) In the Import Objects dialog box, click the tables that you want to import, and then click OK.
Jul 05, 2010 |