I lost my instalation cd for hp laserjet 3052 printer how to install my printer
1. Go to support.hp.com
2. In the "Enter your product number" area, typ in LaserJet 3052, or whichever model your printer is. I was confused because in your question you also mentioned the p1008. Either way, just enter in the model name.
3. Under "Tasks for HP LaserJet 3052 Printer", the first thing is download drivers and software. Choose that.
4. Then, select your language and operating system. If you're not sure what operating system you have, right click on "my Computer" that is on your desktop, and go to properties. The general tab contains the information about what operating system you have.
5. Then, go to the "Quick Jumps to download by category" and choose "Driver"
6. In my humble opinion, I always pick the driver at the top of the list, because it is most updated.
7. Click the download button.
8. In the popup window, choose run.
9. This should start the installation process.
May 30, 2009 |
HP xw4600 Workstation Linux Installer...