Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Downlod the audio driver from the following link:
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select not at this time, click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | PC Laptops
Sep 23, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jul 04, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jul 17, 2010 | Compaq PC Laptops
Aug 08, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jul 01, 2009 | Sony VGN-NR185E/S VAIO NR Series
May 17, 2009 | Dell Latitude D505 Notebook
Apr 18, 2009 | ASUS Z92M Notebook
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: