Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Downlod the audio driver from the following link:
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select not at this time, click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2013 | Western Digital My Passport Essential...
Mar 23, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung (SP0822N) 80 GB Hard Drive
Nov 27, 2017 | Buffalo Technology Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2010 | Western Digital External USB 2.0 80 GB...
Jan 23, 2010 | Buffalo Technology Computers & Internet
May 18, 2009 | IBM 16 bit for ThinkPad Sound Card
Jan 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 24, 2007 | Toshiba (HDD2188) 80 GB Hard Drive
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: