I need help with putting back on the straps on a Evenflo car seat. I lost the manual guide and now
I'm stuck on how to put it back together. Can you please help me?
E-Mail me with some instrutions. P-L-E-A-S-E.........
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you have a 22260 car seat is easy
1, on the base of the seat there is a push down clip that you need to push down and remove the steel bar of by sliding it out
2 unclip the seat strap for the seat by removing the brass "Y" on the back .PAY ATTENTION ON HOW YOU REMOVE THE STRAP IS ALL ONE PICE AND YOU NEED TO LOOP IT FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHERE
3. on the back of the seat there is 2 screws that you need to remove. the you remove the adj. back.
4. remove the cover and wash you can place it in the dryer or hand out to dry
5. instill the same way you removed