We are experiencing stretched words on incoming faxes - they are elongated to the point where they are almost unreadable. We had the telephone company check the line as well as the fax service people. Each is blaming the other for the problem. Any idea?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: muratec mfx1430 fax problem
To determine if the problem is your 1430 or not.....remove the machine to another location....YOUR HOME; or a friends business where you can plug the machine in and test it. Have someone other than the person who you are having the problem with send you a fax. Once you know its your machine or not you can proceed from there.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check video for 'fax receive set up' in similar model:
Manual receive: In coming call receives like telephone Fax/tele: Incoming call rings like telephone if its not fax, if incoming is fax it will entered in fax mode automatically Automatic: Incoming call converts in fax mode after ring count ends( ring to answer option also avail in fax set up mode rage 1-6 rings) Fax: Incoming calls straight away converts in to fax mode.( this option only for dedicated fax lines) Set up your best option as per your requirement.
If the printer doesn't have memory function itself... they're not going to reprint.
However, for your HP6310, they do have a function for 100 pages of fax memory.
Fo go fax manu (on your left side, by facing printer), press the fax set up and will see the reprint for fax.
If you would like to save money, try refill kit by "ROADINK". Not only they are easy, but also the printing quality is good. For your better understanding pls check out my youtube video. And will see how easy ink refill can be done.
Yes...contact a copier dealer who also sells Muratec...most likely that the broken Left hinge on the ADF is the cause of your feeding problems....probably about $25.00...the part in the paper tray Don't know..never had anyone break one.
If you cant find a dealer have a look on Muratecs web site for a contact #...their web site is www.muratec.com
UNFORTUNATELY YOU MAY HAVE LOST A PCB. IF THERE IS NO DISPLAY AT ALL YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED A SERVICEMAN. WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET EQUIPEMENT LIKE THIS ON A "SURGE-PROTECTOR". ITS A LOT EASIER TO REPLACE A $25 SURGE PROTECTOR THAT POSSIBLY HUNDREDS FOR A NEW PCB.
You can try using the menu to lighten the fax, but if all received faxes are dark, you may be experiencing a weak scan light. try making a copy instead of fax (which essentially is a fax printed to yourself) if also dark, its certainly your scanning imagerthat's failing. If that's the case I would recommendreplacing the entire machine. Parts are expensive, and its a difficult to service part yourself. Also you may find that toner costs alone may pay for the replacement machine over this unit.
you must have the reduction mode on in the fax section. This allows incoming faxes that are larger than the size paper you have available to be printed. You may have you paper set in a direction or size paper that is not the same as the fax being sent.
Received fax is unreadable or blurry Please go through the checklist below to see if the suggested action(s) can resolve the issue.
* Make sure the copy function is working well. * Print a Clean nozzle page from the Maintenance menu. If the printout has unexpected white or color horizontal streaks or missing portions, print the Clean nozzle page again. If you are still experiencing streaks or mission portions, you may need to replace your cartridge(s). * The cartridges may need to be aligned. * You may need to ask the sender to increase their fax quality.
Sent fax is unreadable or blurry.
1. If the receiving party indicates that the fax output is unreadable or blurry, you may want to try increasing the fax quality. 2. Check the scanner glass for excess amounts of smudges and/or fingerprints. If the scanner glass needs cleaning, moisten a clean, lint-free cloth and gently wipe the scanner glass. Make sure the scanner glass is dry before scanning the next document.