- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you mean nokia is just blinking 4 times and it turns off?
try this :
* On a turn off phone, press * - 3 - call key simultaneously (just continue pressing) the power it ON (just hold on still) Nokia logo comes out and wait till the process "FORMATTING" will comes out. You may release all button and wait until the phone reboots and open..
(Be sure your battery is fully charge to avoid errors)
Master reset 1) *#7370#, then enter 12345 (This is the default security code unless the user has changed
it) and then Yes. The phone then wipes all apps and phonebook contacts
on the internal memory.
doesnt help then pls update ur Phone ROM on this link it will be ok it
is a pure software fault see link for the update download the update
application and driver for ur phone and then connect wire provided and
thru internet the application will update ur phone
hi vjvinayak, according to maklean, may be it not be possible to upgrade firmware by ourselves. But, damnly it is not necessary to buy 3rd party flashers because it can be done by ourselves easily also. Process for it is : 1) if u want to save ur data, then backup it 1st in ur MMC. 2) turn off the phone. 3) press and hold 3 buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 keypad ) at once and turn on the phone. 4) hold those buttons until formatting screen appears. 5) when it is completed, phone is to be restarted. 6) and my work is finished. =============================================== I guarantee u that this method will flash ur phone rom. If u like this method, send me feedback. I will help u in other cases also. I have a large database of codes or tricks to use in mobile phones. Sajan mine id is email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best solution for this problem is to format the phone memory. U may think format will erase all applications but it is false . The essential softwares like mp3 player, camera, etc. are not erased.
The process for format of phone is :
1) turn off the mobile.
2) press and hold ( green dial button + 3 keypad + * ) and turn on the phone holding these 3 buttons(dial button + 3 + *) until formatting screen appears.
3) When formatting screen appears, just leave the keys. and ur phone is formatted now.
4) When finished, it asks for restart of phone.
5) Restart ur phone, and ur phone is ready.
please try that sim in another mobile if it still get error message then that means ur simcard is faulty. but if that work fine in another then that means your 3230 is faulty and you have to format that.
format with following code: *#7370#
after that it will ask for another code then insert 12345, your mobile get formatted now.
keep in mind that your all data on phone memory of that mobile get lost, if you that.
if nothin get right for you then you have to go nokia service centre at last.