Question about Computers & Internet
My laptop, Samsung R20, recently crashed whilst updating itself. I have tried rebooting it, but the system won't read the installation CD. I have tried this several times without any success.
you can install it on (usb dvd) or image on usb flash disk .
i install by (usb dvd) portable
Posted on Dec 02, 2012
Start YOUR PC IN SAFE MODE
To go into safe mode -- Press F8 key as soon as the PC restarts.
(You will have do again if pc starts in normal mode)
You would see a black screen as soon as you hit F8.
On the black screen >> select the option that says
Safe mode with Networking
Click on start>> Run>> msconfig>> Click on Launch System Restore
Select a previous working day and reboot
Let us know your PC is reboot or not?
For More Information about SYSTEM RESTORE, Just go through this:
1) Click on "START" then "RUN"
2) Type "MSCONFIG" and click on "OK"
3) Now Click on "LAUNCH SYSTEM RESTORE"
5) Select a date to restore from, (Warning aSamsung R20 won't read the installation CD - systemrestore2.jpgled after date will be completely removed) and click on "NEXT"
7) Your computer willSamsung R20 won't read the installation CD - systemrestore4.jpgot, do a bit of work and when finished the below screen will be seen, your problem should now be solved, if not try another date prior to this.
8) Done. You can undo system restore by simply launching it again and selecting "UNDO RESTORE"
Posted on Sep 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5201 AMD Dual-Core...
Jul 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
May 18, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
May 10, 2009 | Dell Dimension 9200 PC Desktop
Dec 14, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!