I keep getting a large zoom box on my screen, and I can't get it off. I have searched everywhere on the internet and I can 't seem to find a solution. it has so big where it takes up the whole screen. I don't know how to shut this feature off. It only seems to happen if my computer sits for a little while. What is going on?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what os youre using ?
if windows os then maybe the mouse keys on Accessibility feature was turned on
how to check it on windows 8 :
1.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)
2.Tap or click Settings.
3.In the search box, enter Change how your mouse works, and then tap or click Change how your mouse works.
4.Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, check the Turn on Mouse Keys check box, if selected then deselect it and then click OK.
On Windows 7 :
1. goto start -> control panel -> ease of access center
2. click on use make mouse easier to use
3. check the turn on mouse keys check box, if it checked then deselect it
4. clik ok
1) Open your Logitech Software (SetPoint). 2) Press "My Keyboard" tab on the top of the screen and select the "Zoom Settings" tab on the left. 3) Drag the sliders to adjust the speed and acceleration of the zoom. 4) Click Apply to save your settings.
The computer started making sounds and when turning it on. When trying to access the internet, zero's come across the tool bar. It willnot let you type in the Microsoft Word program. Went back to standard keyboard and mouse and everything works ok.