Question about Computers & Internet
Go to your pictures. Insert disc. highlight the file or individual picture in a file without clicking on them. On the left side where the menu and subs are will prompt you to save these to disc. Click it. When you are finished selecting all the photos you want saved go to your computer and click on your disc. It should prompt you by asking if you want to save to disc and click yes. Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2012 | Nikon Coolpix S9100 S-9100 26248 Black Hd...
Mar 26, 2008 | Cameras
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
May 10, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Apr 22, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare CD40 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Feb 09, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2009 | Blue Microphones Blue Hat Little Shots...
Jan 01, 2009 | Sakar Computers & Internet
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!