a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
See if you can spot a pattern to the failures. I suspect that it is heat related. In the time that the unit ran all day, I suspect that the volume level was lower. Am I correct? If so, then either there are poor solder connections which are being effected by heat or there is a part that is defective. Are there any other symptoms or does the unit just shut off? If you attempt to turn it on, will it play for a while? If you can solder, look for solder connections that look grainy or have rings and resolder them.
Does it power back up after it shuts down, if it does power back up it is unlikely it is an internal fuse, you would need to replace the fuse if that was the issue, could be an amplifier overload, check the demand your speakers require in watts, and be sure the right ohm speakers are being used, many receiver will display "overload protection"and shut down, and some just un-power to prevent a electical short from occuring.
It is not a fuse problem, when a fuse is gone does not start at all. It is probably the final amp circuit, there is a faulty IC in there that overheats after few seconds and the unit goes off by itself.