- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi There I have found this for you to read. it's door unlock error. Hope this helpful and let me know how it goes.
Door Unlock Error occurs if the door cannot be unlocked.
It will try to unlock the door 6 times before displaying
Lock Mechanism broken.
Door Lock/Switch Assembly for foreign objects
Wire Harness connections to the Door Lock/Switch Assembly
and Central Control Unit (CCU)
Lock/Switch Assembly Failure
Thank you for writing to fix ya. Best Regards Richard
DL is the fault code for door lock error and
occurs if the CCU (Cental Control Unit)"recognize" that door is unlocked.
Potential reasons for it:
- Door Lock/Switch Assembly Failure - In this case it should be replaced.
- Door Lock unit is broken or removed from the door.
- Look for disconnected wires to the door Lock/Switch unit and to the CCU.
- Door Lock/Switch unit Failure