Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Hi, I have a mp3 player and it has been working fine until three days ago I turned it on and it said flash error! please backup the data and format the player. So I plug my player into the computer as if I was loading music and clicked format player. but it continued to say the same message, so I did it twice more and the same problem occured. please help me because I really like this mp3 player and I do have warranty
1. Connect the player to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Open Windows Media Player.
3. Go to the Sync or Devices tab and delete all content from the player.
4. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
5. Select the Devices tab, highlight the ILO or Siren player and click on Properties.
6. Uncheck the box "Create Folder Hierarchy on Device"
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 28, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 24, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: