Question about Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

2 Answers

Parts I need the two dropside rods for the crib. my e-mail is my name is Liz McDaniel Thank you

Posted by on

  • 6 more comments 
  • Anonymous Sep 18, 2008

    needed 2 evenflo metal rods for crib, how can I purchase??

  • CrystalG Sep 19, 2008

    I have the same problem, no rods my email is

  • will4165 Nov 19, 2008

    I am missing the 2 dropside rods to an evenflo jenny lind crib

  • latishabrown Dec 22, 2008

    I need to dropside rods as well.

  • melgaston Dec 28, 2008

    I need the conversion part to make the Evenflow crib into a toddler bed. How can I get the correct part and where is the model number on the crib? This crib is about 6 years old.

  • sbtrumpet Jan 01, 2009

    I also need the dropside rods. I was given the crib as a hand-me-down, which is fine, but it is useless without the rods. the Evenflo site does not offer them as replacement parts. *HELP*

  • CrystalG Jan 08, 2009

    Does any one have the rails to the Jenny Lind Crib I have been looking for four months and can't find them anywhere please e mail me at if you know where I can get them.

  • mkhoar1 Jan 19, 2009

    hello, if any one knows how to get the rods for the jenny lind crib please let me know>>



2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 4 Answers

Evenflo does not carry the parts but I found a site that does and they are sending me the rails. Not cheap but better than throwing the crib out.

Posted on Jan 07, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I have two drop rods for a Jenny Lynd crib...was going to throw them away. If you want them I will keep them.


Posted on Sep 16, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Have a jenny crib white nov 5 2002. no model number available its missing all hardware. I would like to keep crib & assemble.

If you dont have the 2 chrome rods that are 2 feet long, you are out of luck.
They are required. Second, most Evenflos had a recall that requires the model number
to get parts for. The screws are common 10-32 and the back uses 2 extra 5/16 X 2"
bolts with wingnuts. The spring/mattress support slides in thru the metal pieces on the
foot and headboard. The foot kicker that releases the dropside is located on the back-bottom
of the dropside and it stays up with two L-braces that are notched. I really think it's time for a new
crib if you are missing these parts.
call a ParentLink Representative at 1-800-233-5921, Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.

Mar 04, 2011 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Nelson crib model number 112104 assembly instructions

You will not find instructions for this crib. The company is out of business. It is pretty straight
forward design wise. Either a nub holds the top of the fixed side and a bolt holds the two bottom ends
or all 4 have bolts. The spring/mattress support goes in next and the dropside uses two steel rods
the are about 2 feet long and they go vertical down each headboard down to the L braces at bottom. They feed through the dropside and a sprin goes under the dropside wood to keep it from slamming down
on the L brace. 2 screws hold the rods in place. If you have a specific problem post it and I will try and help you through.

Feb 23, 2011 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Need replacement parts for 1994 dropside child craft crib!

Hi, take a look on amazon for parts, here: Amazon com dropside crib. I hope this was helpful. Cheers

Oct 18, 2010 | Child Craft Contemporary Dropside Crib...

1 Answer

I have a Storkcraft baby crib model number 704873, the problem is one of the top recieving guide brackets for the non-sliding back side of the crib is broke. I need to find a replacement. Can you point me...

You can order parts from StorkCraft Baby from the following link:

You can fill out the online order form above or you can call them at
877-274-0277 M-F from 7:00 AM to 3:00 OM PST.

Be advices that StorkCraft has issued a recall on dropside cribs. They offer a free conversion kits to change the dropside cribs to non-dropside cribs.

You can view the recall and ordering information at the following link:

Jan 05, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I need two dropside rods and the bumber springs small and large for evenflo model 012616 manufac date apr 05 2001 where can i get the parts and how much are they

You can call Products America at 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041 from 8am to 6pm CST Monday thru Friday. They do carry parts that work on Evenflo cribs however there is some additional information and some measurements that they will need to make sure the rods are the correct size. Give them a call when you can be with your crib for further assistance.

Dec 15, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I have a bassett juvinile crib double drop side with spring rest bracket - 9/1/94 and I need the 4- dropside rods. do you have them available?


yes! there is available just search to this site

hope it will help.


Nov 23, 2009 | Bassett Cottage Sleigh Crib

1 Answer

Need 2 dropside rods

Have you tried checking with's replacement parts? They don't sell them anymore, but they still have a link for some replacement parts, but you need the model # (it's on the crib itself, on the warning or safety tag).

Mar 24, 2009 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

2 Answers


Look at the bottom of the crib and get the model and date of manufacture, then contact Dorel at the info below. Ask for the screws for the type of crib, and if they can mail you the assembly instructions. If they say they don't recognize the model number you have, ask for the number to Dorel Asia. It might be made by them.

Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
PO Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.

Oct 23, 2008 | Dorel Alexander

5 Answers

Replacement parts for a crib

Try they sell replacement parts and also conversion parts for older cribs. They are a little on the expensive side, but they are on the only place on the net that I could find for this.

Their number is 800-772-1041. You can call them and give them you make and model that they can match up what they have with what you need.

Hope this helps! Deanna

Jul 31, 2008 | Baby Gear

Not finding what you are looking for?
Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib Logo

Related Topics:

151 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Evenflo Baby Gear Experts

Joyce Nokleby

Level 2 Expert

70 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Vic Fkiaras

Level 1 Expert

18 Answers

Are you an Evenflo Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides