Question about Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Well that depends, additional info would be great.
Here's an example:
PRINTING ENVELOPES from Microsoft Word
The envelope should be fed into the printer using the short side, all the way to the right, flap to the back and to the left.
Please follow the steps below to print envelopes in Microsoft Word:
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Click on TOOLS, then ENVELOPES AND LABELS.
3. Ensure the ENVELOPES tab is selected. Click on the OPTIONS button.
4. Select your envelope size under ENVELOPE OPTIONS (ie: #10).
5. Select PRINT OPTIONS.
6. Under FEED METHOD, from the six options available select the FOURTH icon from the left. Select FACE UP.
7. Ensure CLOCKWISE ROTATION is selected.
8. Under ENVELOPE OPTIONS, ensure you choose the correct envelope size (ie: #10).
9. Click OK, then PRINT.
The envelopes should print correctly now.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3390 Printer
Apr 09, 2014 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 03, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Mar 11, 2009 | Sharp MX-2300N Color Copier
May 27, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 4400B Laser Printer
1,617 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: