Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Looks like you have either a stuck drum (does not spin) or an electrical fault that make the washer think the drum is not moving.
From a 2006 Technical Bulletin:
E3: Machine control is attempting to drive the motor but is not seeing any tach response. Visual Check shows motor is not moving. (Locked or Hall Sensor fault.)
Specifically, it could be:
1. Spin drum stuck – Verify that the spinner moves freely to eliminate this cause.
2. Hall Sensor (integral part of motor) fails or is loose – When the Hall Sensor fails or becomes dislodged, the control doesn't recognize that the motor is spinning and shuts down. The result will likely be an “E3” code in the worst case, or “SUdS” if it is only getting a partial rpm reading. Check wire harness connector(s) to motor.
Unless you are really overloading your machine you likely have an electrical fault, or a failure in the drive train--especially if the problem is intermittent. Probably time to call in a technician.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
Error E3 : Check if the paper has jammed in the machine, reload the paper in the machine correctly and then press [Black] or [Color].
Paper Jams :
Cause : Paper jams in the paper output slot/ Auto Sheet Feeder.
Landscape Credit Card sized paper jams inside the machine.
Action : Remove the paper according to the following procedure.
1) Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Auto Sheet Feeder or from the paper output slot, whichever is easier.
* If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the machine, open the Scanning Unit and remove it. Be careful not to touch the components inside the machine at this time. After removing the paper, close the Scanning Unit, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON.
* If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON. The paper will eject automatically.
2) Reload the paper into the machine and press [Black] or [Color].
* If you have turned OFF the machine in step , you will need to retry printing, because this operation cancels any print jobs in progress.
If you cannot remove the paper or the paper tears inside the machine, or if the paper jam error continues after removing the paper, contact a Canon service representative.
Important : You cannot load Credit Card sized paper in the landscape orientation.
Hope this helps.
Have a good day.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
E3-01 is the toner bottle rotation. for some reason it is not rotating. Take out the toner bottle and be sure it is in coreectly, that the labels are not loose and preventing it from turning.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
It can be the motor, control unit or the wiring and connections
Read more: http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/washer-repair/403943-having-e3-code-my-maytag-mah8700ww-washing-machine.html#ixzz215i5QiDy
Posted on Jul 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2018 | Neptune Washing Machines
Oct 09, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 06, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 26, 2015 | Washing Machines
Nov 25, 2014 | Beko Washing Machines
Thank you for your post, friend!
I understand that your Electrolux washer is displaying an "E3" error code while it is spinning. However, it appears "E3" is an invalid error code. It is possible that the error code is missing characters? I suggest resetting your washer. You can do this by flipping the household circuit breaker for roughly ten minutes. If resetting the power does not correct the issue, and your washer continues to display "E3" I would recommend contacting a professional to come and properly diagnose your appliance. -Matt
Aug 11, 2014 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Aug 01, 2013 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Jul 19, 2012 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jan 04, 2010 | Panasonic FP-7735 Black and White Copier
Jan 19, 2019 | Visual Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: