Question about Sharper Image SR277 Speaker
I am not able to set the wireless connection with the speakers, there is no signal. Tried the channel set and auto tune but no luck pls. help
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Distorted sound from the Soundbar.
Change the Trim Level switch setting to a higher number.
Check the signal source to be sure the distortion is not originating there. <<<<<<<<<
The woofer seems to have interference with its wireless signal.
Try changing settings of the Wireless ID switches on both the soundbar and bass unit. <<<<<<<<
The bass unit could be too far from the soundbar to get a good signal. Try moving it closer.
What is the source device that results in static? How is it connected?
Feb 08, 2011 | Boston Acoustics TVee Model Two TV...
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Jul 18, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 15, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 25, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 19, 2009 | Cables Unlimited Audio Unlimited 900MHz...
Jun 21, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 15, 2008 | RCA WSP150 Main / Stereo Speaker
Nov 26, 2008 | Sharper Image SR277 Speaker
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: