- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some user tried the procedure to reset waste ink tanf full on Canon MP 360 and ...Reset Ink Level for Canon MX300 · Reset Counter Canon iP1500 and iP1000 ... tricks-collections.com/waste-ink-tank-full-reset-canon-mp360/
Canon's a little shady when it comes to this, since any waste ink pad I've seen never has been more than 30-40% full. You can reset that status without cleaning the waste ink out and the printer should return to normal.
1) On the printer, press Additional Functions, Scan, Copy, Scan. This will put you in service mode.
2) Select Test mode at the bottom
#8 Printer Test, wait for more options. It should say 8-2 or 8-3; push the + or -
button until it says 8-3 then hit Select. The menu will now say EEPRON Clear
4) Select Ink count which is option (0) and press set
5) Press Stop/Reset, then the power button and wait for it to restart.
You need to have the waste ink absorbers replaced, the cost of the absorbers should be around $20.00 and service is usually around 50.00. That is a very messy job, you must disassemble printer removed used/ waste ink pads in the bottom of machine reset ink counters and the reassemble printer.