Question about Lands Phones
1. Open Address Book and create (+) a new Group. Label it ZP (ZipProcessor) - it also should come up on the bottom of your list of groups.
2. Add (+) a new person to your Address Book. Call it a business name: WP-1. Include the date or other document title you choose.
3. Drag this “person” to the ZP folder.
4. Now, scroll down to the bottom of WP-1 card until you find the Note field. Click in the Note section and begin to type. How much? I’m not sure. I typed quite a bit with no problem. The note section won’t permit you, however, to format or do anything other than type raw text data in the default font. Try typing a few paragraphs. Don’t forget to save.
5. Now sync to your iPhone. Once done, click the Phone icon. Find ZP in your Group List. Click on WP-1 (or whatever name you chose). Scroll down and view the text you typed in the Note section.
6. Double-click on the note in your iPhone to open the editing screen and add/edit a few lines. Save it and sync. Your edits now are on your computer.
7. Copy the material you want to save or print to a text edit program on your computer and print-away. You can also start a new document from your ZP group folder in your iPhone. Type, save, and sync to your desk top computer.
Note that you can have as many WP-# documents (oops, I mean Persons) as you want in your Group ZP folder. You now have functionality where there was none! Sorry we are not permitted to format, but I’m happy to be able to at least do this much.
If this worked for you please write back! Any suggestions? I’ll pass them along to others who have requested this.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2010 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
Jan 16, 2010 | Casio G''zOne Type S Cellular Phone
Jul 06, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera
May 03, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 04, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K510i Cellular Phone
May 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!