Dvd player installed in glove box....unit comes on, loads DVD, remote won't play button / no buttons on unit work, remote won't start dvds...can't eject disc. disconnect / reconnect power ...it reloads disc, still won't play won't eject
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are using the built-in DVD tray, press TV (in case you have a Cable Set-top box). Then press Input and navigate with the up/down keys to the line labeled DVD. Then press OK. Finally press play on the Polaroid TDA-03211C remote or on the side of the TV. The remote play button is in the center of the row below the row with skip reverse and skip forward buttons.
If you are using a different DVD player, press the input button and then the up/down arrows to get to the input for your DVD player. Then press the DVD button to control the DVD player.
If you are using a universal remote control, then you may need to program it to the TV and the DVD player separately. (Some universal remotes may only support the TV functions of this TV.) Make sure that your universal remote has an input button that works. You may need to try multiple codes for Polaroid TVs.
I hope this helps.
Cindy Wells (note: the DVD must be correctly installed so that the printed side (label) is facing the front of the TV. If you do not get a response, try the disc in another DVD player. The DVD player laser tracking can fail without warning. If the disc plays in other units, this may be the problem.)
Something is wrong..crbr799 your DVD-TV has a TV-DVD button on the right front to switch from TV to DVD play...OPEN button on left side ,place DVD in tray, close & press PLAY... I something simulator that needs the remote control for the SPECIAL functions....by the way the ORIGINAL r\c is $135 to $155, a replacement ($35) will turn the TV\DVD on ( which you can do without the r\c) and NOT function with anything else. P.S. they will try to sell you universal r\c that work with the CABLE boxes, the ones that you pay a monthly fee!!
The universal remote are very limited in functions for all original electronic devices,only like power on button,play button work only mostly.Try website like Remotes.com to buy the dvd player original remote control.
I hope that you have found the codes by now, but if not, here are the codes we have, and also the steps to program that remote.
1. Hold down the clear AUX button until all lights light up at the top of the remote 2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below) 3. Press the # (POUND) button 4. Try powering the DVD on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
Turn on unit and put into TV/Tuner Mode Press “Eject” button and confirm tray is out. Press “repeat” button 3 times on remote Press “0” button to make Region Free When you see “OK” on screen, press enter or repeat on remote Turn unit off When you turn unit back on, it should be set for “Region Free”
Try this,it should work....Rod To change the current region setting on this player
1. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
2. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit
3. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to open the drive tray
4. Press the Clear button on your remote control
5. Press the 1 button on your remote control
6. Press the 3 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 9 button on your remote control
9. Press the 0 button on your remote control
10. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
12. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit
Problems Player won’t work (locks up) •
Try unplugging the AC power cord and plugging it back in. •
Reset the DVD/VCR: on the front of the unit, press and hold the STANDBY/ON
button while you press and hold the STOP button—wait at least 3 seconds before
you release both of the buttons. You’ll need to set up your menu preferences
because this Reset Procedure returns the DVD/VCR’s menus to the factory default settings and also erases the
contents of the Disc Library.