Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
I have installed conexant smart audio driver for my compaq C795TU notebook. but i cant hear sound from headphones and microphone is not working. my os is winXP(sp2).
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Driver
that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
the above one is not installaing wen i tried to. so plz gv me solution for dis. plz gve me any alternate link to the above one.
Uninstall the current audio driver from the notebook, then download the audio driver from the following link:
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select not at this time, click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | Compaq Presario V4000 Notebook
Aug 29, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 17, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 29, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jul 27, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: