- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hey dear, just do this if you wanna set AUX function: turn off your head unit.. when is in standby mode, press the volume knob and hold it pressed until it appears some words... then start moving on to differente options by clicking left-right of the right knob... you will find aux on-off
not sure if standby mode, or completely turned off (to turn it off just click the SRC mode a few seconds)
Hello. Have the same problem. Have just downloaded the Manual in German. It says In Standby Mode use the small joystick up to FM or AM till it says DEMO OFF and then press the small joystick for 2 Seconds. Hope this helps.
Once in standby you have to press and hold the button to get into the menu. Once in the menu, you use the joystick control on the right to navigate to "Demo" and toggle it to "off" (can't remember off the top of my head... you either have to press the joystick in and hold it to toggle or just move it up/down...). Once done, just press Source to exit.
1. Turn Radio On 2. Change Source input to Stand-By ( Puts radio in display only Stand By mode.) 3. Press Menu Button ( Gives you standby menu) 4. Toggle display with control knob until DEMO ON appears 5. Hold control knob in until DEM0 OFF appears 6. Press Menu Button 7. Change source back to music. All done. same as other Fixes - Just step by step!
From the user's manual (pg.23):
1. Select the Demonstration Mode. Push the Control knob towards [FM] or [AM]. Select the "DEMO" display.
2. Set the Demonstration Mode. Press the Control knob for at least 2 seconds.