Question about Internet KM-2501P Enhanced PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard
This means that you have activated full screen mode in the Internet Explorer. You can activate/deactivate by pressing the F11 key on the keyboard. Plz let me know in case this doesn't work.
all the best.
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Oct 03, 2011 | MySpace Social Network
Dec 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2010 | MySpace Social Network
Sep 29, 2009 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Apr 15, 2009 | MySpace Social Network
Apr 11, 2009 | MySpace Social Network
Feb 10, 2009 | MySpace Social Network
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: