Question about Computers & Internet
I have the solution to resolve the issue.
Perform the steps as provided below:
1. Close windows Sidebar. Right click on the Windows Sidebar notification area icon and click Exit.
2. Open the Start menu and click All Programs, then click Accessories. Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
3. In the command prompt, type "regsvr32 msxml3.dll" without quotes and press Enter. Then click Ok.
4. In the command prompt, type "regsvr32 scrrun.dll" without quotes and press Enter. Then click Ok.
5. In the command prompt, type "regsvr32 jscript.dll" without quotes and press Enter. Then click Ok.
6. Turn Windows Sidebar back on.Check to see if Windows Sidebar is displaying correctly now.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Click on "Close Gadget." The search function is now gone from the sidebar; however, the search gadget is still installed on your computer for future use if you ever decide to re-add the item to your sidebar.
To completely remove the sidebar search gadget from your entire computer, follow the next steps.
Right-click on the Windows sidebar.
Click on "Add Gadgets" to open a window containing all sidebar gadgets installed on your PC, including the search gadget.
Right-click on the sidebar search gadget you want to remove, and click to select "Uninstall."
Click "Uninstall" again when a Windows notification pops up, asking you to confirm the uninstall process.
After you click, the program will automatically be removed from your PC and it will no longer appear on the listing of available sidebar gadgets for Vista
Click "Control Panel."
Double-click "Windows Sidebar."
Remove the check from the box next to "Start Sidebar when Windows Starts."
Click "Save." Now, the next time you load your computer Windows Sidebar will not start.
hope this helps
Aug 24, 2012 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Dec 23, 2009 | Puzzle Toys
Oct 08, 2009 | The Learning Company Achieve! Math &...
Feb 01, 2008 | Polaroid FLM-3734B 37 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 27, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Oct 17, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!